Breaking the rules with an unbreakable mold.
Come meet your new business partner
The VAIO Z packs more power and strength than any ultraportable notebook on the market – offering maximum performance while weighing under 2.3 lbs. We’re confident that as soon as you feel the VAIO Z in your hands, you’ll start to envision its limitless potential. We invite you to experience the VAIO Z for yourself at the following b8ta locations:
- b8ta New York – Hudson Yards
- b8ta – Boston
- b8ta – Palo Alto
- b8ta Denver – Cherry Creek
- b8ta – Houston
The World’s First* Contoured Carbon Fiber Laptop.
The culmination of over 20 years’ experience in building the world’s finest laptops, the VAIO Z stands at the pinnacle of our technological innovation. With the VAIO Z, that innovation includes the introduction of a Contoured Carbon Fiber casing, a revolutionary material that is both lightweight and durable. Contoured Carbon Fiber is the heart and soul of the VAIO Z, allowing us to pack it with high-performance processing power and a long-lasting battery – all while weighing in under 2.3 lbs.
The feel of innovation
Touching the VAIO Z for the first time is an experience like no other. It’s amazingly light, but also astonishingly durable, and you can immediately imagine it by your side wherever work and life takes you. The secret to VAIO Z´s lightweight durability lies with the use of Contoured Carbon Fiber, a material with almost limitless potential, and you’re going to love it.
The Best of the Best
The VAIO Z is designed for individuals who demand more of themselves than anyone could reasonably expect. They set lofty goals, excel at what they do, and work incredibly hard. We’re excited to offer an ultraportable solution that can keep up every step of the way.
The VAIO Z achieves this by finding the perfect balance between speed, strength and stamina. It delivers formidable CPU performance, an unparalleled battery and extraordinary durability.
Truly Extraordinary Speed
The VAIO Z´s innovative carbon fiber technology allows it to stand alone as the only lightweight laptop able to feature the most powerful high-performance processors on the market. Whether you’re editing huge media files or managing millions of pieces of data, the VAIO Z unleashes the power of a desktop PC wherever you need it.
From down to dusk, even on the busiest days
The VAIO Z offers the most advanced battery we’ve ever created, allowing you to go about your workday without fear of interruption. Whether you you need it at your desk or by your side in the field, the VAIO Z has you covered.
Even as your day finally winds down, the VAIO Z is still going strong. Designed to be thin and light, the VAIO Z´s revolutionary Litium Polymer batteries have achieved stamina ratings that allow them to perform all day long, achieving up to 18 hours full HD video playback in trials.
The 4K UHD display covers 99.8% of the DCI-P3 color gamut and is compatible with Panel Self Refresh to achieve power savings. This reproduces the gamut used as the digital cinema standard,
As tough as you need it to be
The VAIO Z is the most durable lightweight laptop we have ever created, because we understand how vital your dat is to you. Take it with you wherever you go, from the office to the construction site -VAIO´s revolutionary carbon fiber will keep your work safe and secure.
Like you, we live to exceed expectations
Most manufactures use a common set of durability standards. At VAIO, we always look to push the performance of our products to the limit. With that in mind, we designed the VAIO Z to be tested against the stricter MIL standard (MIL-STD-810H) established by the U.S. Department of Defense.
As a result, the VAIO Z is designed to survive unscathed after a fall from over 50 inches (127 centimeters), well above the 90 cm standard most manufactures use.
the secret to VAIO Z´s durability lies with the revolutionary carbon fiber chasis, which offers more than twice the specific elastic modulus of conventional materials, such s aluminium and magnesium.
We hope that your VAIO Z will never take abuse – but if life sends the unexpected your way, you can take comfort in knowing you’re protected boy the strongest light weighting laptop ever built.
- KEYLIGHT: Comes standard with a newly designed keyboard backlight that allows you to type with confidence, even in a dimly lit environment.
- CAMERA PRIVAY SHUTTER: Equipped with camera privacy shutter that covers the camera so you can physically block the transmission of your image.
- NEWLY DESIGNED KEYBOARD: Type more comfortably. Reduction of keystroke noise, ergonomic keys, and keyboard inclination help eliminate stress on wrists.
- TYPE-C THUNDERBOLT™ 4: Includes 2 USB Type C™ Thunderbolt™4 ports, placed with one on each side, enabling video, power and data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps.
- MASSIVE THROUGHPUT: In a first for VAIO ports support Thunderbolt™4, USB Power Delivery, USB 4™, USB 3.1, DisplayPort 1.4 & 5V assist charge.
- SMALLEST AC ADAPTER: A newly designed AC adapter powers up the VAIO Z as impressively as it’s larger predecessors, yet it’s smaller and lighter for easy transport.
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT: Carbon Fiber material is molded to create the VAIO Z, making it exceptionally light and rigid. Powered by the 11th Gen Intel® Core™ h series Processor.
- INCREDIBLY STRONG: 3D carbon fibers provide the durable stiffness of the VAIO Z. It increases strength by controlling the type of fiber, thickness, and direction of lamination.
- NEXT GEN KEYSTROKE: Key pitch stroke is increased from 1.2mm to 1.5mm improving stability and operating force. The concave ket-top shape cradles fingertips in comfort.
“VAIO® TruePerformance” is VAIO’s unique technology designed to maintain higher performance for a longer period of time by increasing CPU power limits and more efficiently eliminating heat.
LCD display that opens 180 degrees
The top cover is designed to open up to 180 degrees. You can rotate the display with the dedicated shortcut combination. (Fn + 2) Touchpad operation is also inverted according to the screen direction.
Triple 4K display is possible
Up to two additional 4K displays can be connected through the USB Type-C ports. You can create a triple 4K display environment by combining it with the main unit’s HDMI 4K display port.
Newly developed hinge
You can easily open and close the display with one hand without touching the palm rest. The uniquely shaped hinge allows your fingers to easily lift the display when placed on a flat surface. It also provides a comfortable grip for your hand preventing it from falling unexpectedly as you carry it.
VAIO® User Sensing
By using two biometrics, fingerprint and facial recognition, the motion sensor provides tight security for peace of mind. When you sit in front of the PC, the motion sensor detects you and uses facial recognition to complete login without touch.
VAIO® Z STAMINA EDITION (VJZ141X0911B) Pantalla 14″ Intel® Core™ i5-11300H Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics SSD 1TB 16GB RAM
Garantía del Fabricante
Todos los envíos se realizan a cualquier punto de la República Mexicana asegurados por DHL Express en un máximo de 48 horas.